Omnicomm ICON Display
Omnicomm ICON display is intended to display various parameters, including:
- Fuel volume in the fuel tanks
- Refueling volume
- Temperature according to the external temperature sensor readings
- Fuel volume dispensed from the fuel-servicing truck (only in conjunction with the Omnicomm Profi terminal)
- Reading from the Omnicomm terminal universal inputs
- Driver’s status
- Driver name / registration
- Vehicle speed
- Current time
- Dispatcher’s message
- Engine hours
Omnicomm ICON Display is applicable:
- in fleet monitoring systems, both with GPS/GLONASS terminals connection and separately with fuel level sensors
- with Omnicomm terminals 2.0 and later and with third generation built-in software (302 and later)
- with third-party terminals that support the Omnicomm ICON communication protocol
- only with fuel level sensors using the Omnicomm LLS protocol and provided with the RS-485 interface
While carrying out installation, observe the safety rules and regulatory requirements for this type of work.
Screen controls and navigation
Omnicomm ICON display has 5 built-in buttons. To use the button you need, press the display body frame.
Main screen navigation map:
To monitor refueling, a driver's status “Refueling” is implemented (see Refueling volume monitoring).