Requirements for Cable Laying
1) For installation, use the cables produced by Omnicomm - either those included into the delivery set or those purchased separately.
2) For connection of the LLS 20230 fuel level sensor and the BIS 20240 spark protection unit on Zener diodes, use only KTZ-xx cable (xx stands for the cable length determined at the time of purchase request).
Use of self-made cables or KTZ cable cutting or extension is FORBIDDEN.
3) To connect the BIS 20240 spark protection unit on Zener diodes to an external device, use a crinkled cable produced by Omnicomm (to be purchased separately). If needed, the cable connecting with the external device can be either extended or cut.
4) Ensure that cable laying routes are free of heated parts and units of the vehicle to avoid cable insulation fusing.
5) To prevent cable damage, the cable should be routed in a pipe or duct.
6) Ensure that cable laying routes are free of heated parts and units of the vehicle to avoid cable insulation fusing.
GND supply circuit (white wire) of BIS 20240 must be connected to the vehicle body only.