Managing the list of users
Adding and editing profiles
In the “Administration” section, open the “Users” tab. In the window that opens, click on “Create a new user”. A window will open:
In the “Main” section
“Login” - enter a login for the user account that will be used for authorization in Omnicomm Online. The login can contain up to 20 characters and must be unique.
“Email” – enter the user's position in the company.
“Position” – enter the phone number in any format.
“Phone number” – введите номер телефона в произвольном формате.
“Is a client” – check the box if the user is a dealer's client.
“Password” – enter a password for the user account. The password must meet the following criteria:
- the password cannot match the user login
- the password must not contain two adjacent identical characters
- the password must not contain more than 3 adjacent characters that form a sequence on the keyboard
- the password must be between 3 and 20 characters long
“Language of notifications and report mailouts” – select the language of notifications and report mailouts. Possible options: Russian, English, Portuguese, Spanish, and Thai.
In the “User” section
“Name” – the name of the client
“Notes” – add any notes if necessary
In the “Access rights” section:
“Adding, changing, and removing user reports” – check the box to grant the user access to user report settings.
“Allow user to control the report visibility” – check the box to grant the user access to report display settings.
“Validation of report events” – check the box to enable the user to exclude draining and refueling operations from the “List of refueling and draining operations” report.
Select the reports which will be accessible to the user and check the respective boxes.
- refueling and draining
- group operation
- summary report
- shift report
- fuel dispensing
- fuel dispensing, tanking, and draining
- geofence visiting
- driver sign in
- trip execution
- active trips
- executive's desktop
- refrigerator status
- refueler statement
- communication with the driver
- task status
- fuel volume
- fuel volume (engine hours)
- engine RPM
- onboard voltage
- auxiliary equipment operation
- refrigerator operation
- tire pressure
- driving behavior analysis
- movement over a period of time
- work over a period of time
- load over time
- movement distribution over time
- work distribution over time
- load distribution over time
- group rating
If the user's access to the main report has been withdrawn, all user reports created on the basis of this report will be deleted.
In the “Rights to the objects” section
“IQFreeze settings in vehicle profile and reports” – check the box to give the user access to the settings of the IQFreeze refrigerator system control.
“Safe driving settings in vehicle profile and reports” – check the checkbox to give the user access to safe driving settings..
“TPMS settings in vehicle profile and reports” – check the box to give the user access to the settings of the TPMS tire pressure control.
“Omnicomm Connect” – check the box to enable the user to send messages to drivers. To use the “Communication with the driver” and “Task status” reports, enable the “Omnicomm Connect Reports” service in the “Services” section (see Services).
“Fuel weight calculation settings in vehicle profile and reports” – check the box to give the user access to choose the method of fuel weight calculation and report settings.
“Access to Omnicomm TeamSpirit” – check the box to give the user access to Omnicomm TeamSpirit.
Choose the “Type of access” to the group of objects:
- “View” - the user has access to all features (viewing reports) for working with group's objects, except for managing the object itself (editing/deleting).
- “Full access” - the user has access to all features for working and managing the group's objects that the user has the rights to.
- “Custom” - the user can only access the options selected during the configuration.
Customizable rights allow the user to perform the following actions, depending on the type of object:
- Import - import vehicles from file to Omnicomm
- Delete - delete vehicle from Omnicomm
- Export - export vehicle profile to file
- Edit tree - edit vehicle tree in the “Vehicles” section
- View profile - view vehicle profile
- Edit the information parameters of a profile - edit the “Terminal” and “Vehicle” sections in the vehicle profile
- Full profile editing - edit all sections and parameters in the vehicle profile
- Manage maintenance tasks - create, delete, and edit maintenance tasks
- View profile - view driver profile
- Create/Edit/Import - create, edit, or import a driver profile from file to Omnicomm
- Delete - delete vehicle from Omnicomm
- Export - export driver profile to file
- Edit tree - edit driver tree in the “Drivers” section
- Assign a driver to a vehicle - assign or remove drivers to/from vehicles
- Create/Edit/Import - create, edit, or import a geofence from file to Omnicomm
- Delete - delete geofences from Omnicomm
- Export - export geofence profile to file
- Edit tree - edit geofence tree in the “Geofences” section
- Create/Edit/Import - create, edit, or import a route from file to Omnicomm
- Delete - delete routes from Omnicomm
- Export - export a route to file
- Edit tree - edit route tree in the “Routes” section
- Manage schedule and trips
Block and unblock
There are two ways of blocking users in Omnicomm Online:
- Full blocking. Full blocking denies access to Omnicomm Online with the login details of the blocked user. Users with full blocking are highlighted in pink in the list of users.
- Blocking the report building period. Blocking the report period bans the ability of building reports for the period indicated when blocking. In the list, the users who have been banned from building reports for the period, are highlighted in beige.
In the Omnicomm Online window, in the “Administration” section, open the “Users” tab. Select from the list the user you wish to block from accessing Omnicomm Online and click the icon
In the window that opens, choose the type of blocking you want to set for the user.
To block the user completely, check the “Full blocking” box. Add a comment if necessary. Press the “Save” button.
To block the user for a report building period, check the “Blocking the report building period” box and click the “Add” button. Select the start and the end date of the blocking period. Press the “Save” button.
To unblock a report building period, choose from the list of blocked periods the one that needs to be deleted and click “Delete”. Press the “Save” button.
To block the user completely, check the “Full blocking” box. Press the “Save” button. After unblocking, all data will be available to the user, including the data from the period when the user was blocked.