The user manual contains detailed description of operation with Omnicomm Online reports generated for the objects: vehicles (cars and fuel tankers), drivers, geofences and routes.
Omnicomm Online allows a user to control operation of vehicles and drivers using reports being its feature. To access Omnicomm Online you need only a PC connected to the Internet.
Processing and storage of the obtained data is performed on the basis of Omnicomm company resources.
Browsers recommended for work in Omnicomm Online: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Yandex Browser.
There are three types of users in the system:
- who generates reports on objects to which this user has a right of access
- performs addition, removal, editing of profiles, assignment and unassignment of drivers to/from VH
- performs setup and review of notifications
- performs import and export of objects
- creates users and it sets up rights of access
- performs import and export of objects, notifications and user settings
- manages objects list
- performs dealers management
- is an employee of Omnicomm company