Omnicomm OKO video terminal
Omnicomm OKO video terminal – vehicle equipment designed to collect information on the vehicle condition, record video to the removable media devices and transmit data to Omnicomm Online cloud service or a third-party software.
- video recording from the connected IP cameras
- data generation and transmission on events requiring video recording
- determination of location, speed and movement direction of the vehicle
- reading and filtering values from fuel level sensors and a wide range of connected equipment
- remote control of connected auxiliary equipment
- data storage in non-volatile memory
- data transmission to Omnicomm Online or a third-party software
Video recording and transmitting is performed with switched on ignition only.
While carrying out installation, observe the safety rules and regulatory requirements for this type of work.