SIM Card and SD Card Inserting
Before SIM card inserting disable PIN request at activation. For this end insert the card in any cell phone and disable PIN request, according to the cell phone operating instruction.
1. Unscrew four safety screws.
2. Using a sharp-pointed object press the button at the SIM1 of SIM2 connector side. The SIM card holder will eject
3. Remove the SIM card holder from the connector slots and insert the SIM card into it with contact pieces up
4. Insert the SIM card holder in the connector slots:
5. Insert the SD cards in the respective SD1 and SD2 slots
Omnicomm OKO video terminal supports SD cards up to 512 Gb.
6. Fix the protective cover with four screws