Launch Omnicomm Configurator:
In the menu, click “Tools” / “Settings” / “Connection” and specify the connection port and speed for the
In the “Settings” section:
- Specify the rate for data exchange via the EIA-485 interface. For firmware update, set the data exchange rate to the value of 19200 bit/sec.
- Specify the number of sensors connected to the
- Specify the network addresses that are set in the
Omnicomm LLS-HDfuel level sensors.
- Set the brightness level for the indicator at startup. The following options are available: maximum, minimum, off. The minimum brightness level is set by default.
- If necessary, set one of the additional parameters (Displaying an additional parameter).
- Click on the “Save in the indicator” button.
In the “Calibration” section, fill out the calibration table for each
Click on the “Export” button and select the “Into the indicator” option. To save the calibration table, click “Export” and select the “Into the calibration file (.ctb)” option.