Perform calibration in the fuel, in which this fuel level sensor will operate.
- Fill the measuring container with fuel
- Immerse the sensor in the fuel to the full length of the measuring probe
- Wait for the green indicator “Stable” to appear. Press the button “Full” to record the value corresponding to a full tank
- Remove the sensor from the container and allow the fuel to drain from the measuring probe for 1 minute. Press the button “Empty” to record the value corresponding to an empty tank
- Press the “Write to Device” button