Perform calibration in the fuel, in which the fuel level sensor Omnicomm LLS will operate.
- Fill the measuring container with fuel
- Immerse the Omnicomm LLS sensor in the fuel to the full length of the measuring piece
- Wait for green indicator “Level Stabilized” to appear.
In the “Settings” tab, “Empty/Full Calibration” section, press “Full” button, then the value corresponding to the full tank will be set
- Take the Omnicomm LLS sensor out of the container and allow the fuel to flow down the measuring piece for 1 minute. In the “Empty/Full Calibration” section, press “Empty” button, then the value corresponding to the empty tank will be set
- Press the “Record to Device” button