Recommendations for the Assembly of the Fuel Sensors from 3 to 6 meters in length
1. Take the fuel level sensor and the extension of the measuring part from the package
2. Determine the appropriate length of the fuel and cut the excess of the measuring part
The measuring probe extension must be cut only from the threadless side.
3. Connect them by screwing completely the central rod of the fuel sensor and the extension of the measuring part
4. Move the profile (tube) of the extension of the measuring part until it is levels with the profile of the sensor
5. Cut the zip-ties which hold the coupling and locate the coupling symmetrical to the joints of the sensor and the extension of the measuring part
6. Screw in 8 screws to fixate the coupling in the following order: 4 screws on one side bottomed out, then tighten the 4 screws on the other side.
7. Check the electrical contact between the extension and the measuring part Locate the probes of the multimeter in the gap of the reference channel on each side of the coupling. In the way that the probes will touch the inside of the tubing
8. If necessary cut the excess of the rod until it is levels with the tube