During Full-Empty calibration and subsequent calibration of the fuel tank using one type of fuel, it is recommended to turn on “Auto-adjustment” (see Sensor Settings). Perform the automatic adjustment and save the settings in the fuel level sensor.
- Fill the measuring container with fuel
- Immerse the Omnicomm LLS sensor in the fuel to the full length of the measuring piece
- Wait for the green indicator “Stabilized” to appear.
Press the button “Full” to record the value corresponding to a full tank
- Remove the Omnicomm LLS sensor from the container and allow the fuel to drain from the measuring probe for 1 minute. Press the button “Empty” to record the value corresponding to an empty tank
- Press the “Write to Device” button