Perform the calibration in the fuel, in which the Omnicomm LLS-Ex 5 fuel level sensor will operate.
- Fill the measuring container with fuel
- Immerse the Omnicomm LLS-Ex 5 sensor in the fuel to the full length of the measuring probe
- Wait for the green “Stabilized” indicator to appear.
Press “Full” to set the value corresponding to a full tank
- Take the Omnicomm LLS-Ex 5 sensor out of the container and allow the fuel to flow down the measuring piece for 1 minute. Press “Empty” to set the value corresponding to an empty tank
- Press the “Record into device” button