Connect the sensor to the PC using USB adapter Omnicomm
Launch Omnicomm Configurator:
In the menu, click “Tools” / “Settings” / “Connection” and specify the connection port and speed for the
- Fill the calibration pipe with fuel.
- Immerse the
Omnicomm LLS-HDsensor into fuel so that the probe is completely covered with fuel.
- Wait until the green indicator lights up “The level is stabilized”. In the “Settings” tab in the “Full/Empty calibration” section press the “Full” button, and a value corresponding to the full tank will be recorded.
- Remove the
Omnicomm LLS-HDsensor from the tank and let the fuel drip from the probe. Please wait 1 minute at least. In the “Full/Empty calibration” section press the “Empty” button, and a value corresponding to the empty tank will be recorded.
- Press the “Save to sensor” button.
In the “Settings” tab in the section “Configurable parameters”:
The “Network address” (from 1 to 254), set the network address of the LLS-HD fuel level sensor. When several sensors are connected to one external device, the network addresses must be unique.
The “Maximum indication value” (from 1 to 4095), please select the maximum LLS-HD sensor reading. The default value is 4095.
The “Minimum indication value” (from 0 to 1023), please select the minimum LLS-HD sensor reading. The default value is 0.
In the “Filtering” section select the parameters for input signal filtering:
- “No”, the filtering is off. It is used in cases when the filtering is performed with the external device.
- “Minimum” filtration is used in cases, when the sensor is installed in stationary fuel tanks.
- “Medium” filtering is used when the vehicle operates under normal road conditions.
- “Maximum” filtering is used when the vehicle operates under tough road conditions.
The “Automatic data output”, please select accordingly:
- “No” means that automatic data output (without request) is not performed.
- “Binary” means automatic output of data in binary format.
- “Character-coded” means automatic output of data in character-coded format.
“Data output interval” (from 1 to 255 sec), please select the interval of automatic data output.
“Tough road conditions”, please turn on if additional filtering of values is required, taking in account tough road conditions.
“Baud rate”, select a speed at which the data transmission with the external device will be performed. The default value is 19 200 bit/sec.