You are currently not logged in! Enter your authentication credentials below to log in. You need to have cookies enabled to log in.
Adding or editing a profile
In the “Administration” section, open the “Drivers” tab. In the window that opens, click on “Add a driver”. A window will open:
In the «General driver information» section:
- «Last name» – enter the driver's last name
- «First name» – enter the driver's first name
- «Middle name» – enter the driver's middle name (or patronymic, if any)
- «Date of birth» – enter the driver's date of birth
- «Phone number» – enter the driver's phone number
- «RFID Card/I-Button» - enter the identification number of the RFID card or I-Button key that will belong to the driver
Enter the identification number of the RFID card without the last two digits. For the I-Button key, enter all the digits of the number. RFID card and I-Button key numbers are displayed in Omnicomm Configurator.
- «Employment start date» – enter the driver's employment start date
In Omnicomm Online, the driver sign in is displayed only after the "Employment start date". When the set “Employment start date” is before today's date, it will be necessary to recalculate the data for the vehicle on which this driver worked.
«Date of dismissal» - enter the date of driver's dismissal. Dismissing a driver instead of deleting them from the system, will allow you to keep the driver's history in Omnicomm Online.
"Dismissal date" may be any date, starting from the current one, i.e. the driver may not be dismissed retrospectively.
In the «Driver's license» section:
- «Categories» – select the categories that are authorized on the driver's license
- «Series and number» – enter the series and the registration number of the driver's license
- «Date of issue» – specify the date when the license was issued
- «Valid until» – specify the expiry date on the driver's license
In the «Driver groups» section, click on the hyperlink Select a group for the current driver and select one or more groups that the driver will be assigned to.
In the «Driver's cards» section, enter the card numbers, separated by commas, used by the driver to control work and rest modes using a tachograph.
Downloading files from a driver's card
In the “Administration” section, open the “Drivers” tab. A window will open, showing a list of all drivers in Omnicomm Online. Select from the list the driver from whose card you need to download the files. Click the «Export file from the driver's card» button.
It is possible to download files from a driver's card for drivers whose profile contains driver card numbers used to monitor work and rest modes using a tachograph.
In the window that opens select the time period for which you want to download files.
Press «Select». Omnicomm Online will download an archive with DDD-files (e.g. DDDArchive_2015-07-30 17_32_00.zip).
The name format of DDD-files is C_YYYYMMDD_HHMM_A_BBB…B_NNN…N.DDD:
- С_ – card ID
- YYYY – year
- MM – month
- DD – day
- HHMM_ – hours and minutes
- A_BBB…B_ – First and last name of the driver
- NNN…N – driver's card number
- DDD (Digital Download Data) – format of downloaded data