Replacing a vehicle's terminal
In Omnicomm Online it is possible to replace the terminal on a vehicle.
Please follow the following guidelines when replacing a terminal:
- The terminal may be replaced only by a terminal of the same model
- The new terminal must not be registered in Omnicomm Online
- The new third-party terminal must be added beforehand on the Conversion Server
- The replacement of some terminals using the inter-server interaction protocol has not been implemented. A corresponding message will be displayed if a terminal cannot be replaced
- The replacement of terminals on vehicles with an additional tank has not been implemented
Log in to Omnicomm Online using the dealer's login details. In the Omnicomm Online window, in the “Administration” section, open the “Vehicles” tab.
Select a vehicle and click “Replace terminal”.
“Factory number of the replaced terminal” – displays the factory number of the terminal that will be replaced.
“Factory number of the new terminal” – enter the factory number of the terminal that will be installed on the vehicle. For example, 20216000008.
“End date of operation of the replaced terminal on the vehicle” – enter the date and time after which the data from the replaced terminal will not be processed in Omnicomm Online.
“Start date of operation of the new terminal on the vehicle” – enter the date and time after which the data from the new terminal will be sent to Omnicomm Online.
When the set start date is earlier than the current date, the terminal data will be automatically downloaded only for the last three days. To download all data, please contact technical support.