There are two types of workspaces in Omnicomm Online:
- Executive's desktop is a report containing general information on all VH of the user. Description of the Executive's desktop is given in the “Reports” section
- Workspace is a combined set of related reports on the VH. Please see the example:
The maximum number of reports on the workspace:
- 10 reports, each 1/2 of the desktop in size
- 20 reports, each 1/4 of the desktop in size
To save a user workspace:
- Select a vehicle
- Select reports to create a user workspace. User workspaces may not be based on “Fuel balance”, “Refueler Statement”, “Violation details”, “Driver rating” reports
- Right-click the workspace tab and select “Save as”.
A window will open:
“Enter the workspace name” - enter the name that will be displayed in the list of workspaces. Maximum length: 255 characters.
“Enter the workspace description” - enter a short description of the workspace reports. Maximum length: 1000 characters.
Workspace display settings can be modified in the “Administration” section, see Workspace display settings.