- Select a vehicle
- Select a period of time for report generation
- Press button “Add report” and select “Fuel volume”
In the program window a report on fuel volume in the tank of VH for the selected period of time will be displayed.
In case there are two tanks installed in the VH, report on the fuel volume will be displayed for each tank:
Select the information to be displayed in the legend:
- Green line is time of ignition turn-on
- Red line is time of ignition turn-off
- Gray background of diagram is an engine combustion period
- White background is a period of time during which the engine did not work
- Pink background is a period of time during which a failure of the LLS fuel level sensors took place
- Gray diagram is a diagram based on “raw” data
- Black color in diagram is a diagram based on the processed data
If necessary, increase the diagram scale. Select a part of the diagram, to be increased holding the left mouse button.
To return to the original scale of the diagram refresh the report.
To display a pop-up tip with an accurate value of the fuel volume select a required spot in the diagram with a mouse pointer.