- Select one or several object
- Select a period of time for report generation
- Press button “Add report” and select “Standstills”
Determination of stoppages and standstills shall be performed taking in account the VH ignition or by GPS coordinates in accordance with the settings in the VH profile.
Select the information to be displayed in the report by pressing the right mouse button and choosing “Report settings”:
In the “Address Display Settings” section, select:
- Display the address - turn on to display the address of the current vehicle location
- All - turn on to display the complete vehicle address
- Abbreviations - turn on to abbreviate address parameters (such as st., ave.)
Select the parameters to display in the address:
- Zip code
A standstill is registered, when the following conditions are met: the ignition is off, the speed is less than 2 km/h, the time since the ignition was turned off has exceeded the value of “Trace the standstills longer than minutes” set in the vehicle profile, and at the current time the standstill is completed.
“Standstill address” – address, at which the parking was registered, i.e. the “Trace the standstills longer than, minutes” value was exceeded.
“Start time of the standstill, hh:mm:ss” - the date and time when the standstill started, i.e. the date and time when the standstill was recorded more than the value of “Trace the standstills longer than minutes” minus the value of “Trace the standstills longer than minutes” itself.
“End time of standstill, hh:mm:ss” – date and time of the end of the standstill or of the report period.
“Duration, hh:mm:ss” - the duration of the parking, determined depending on the selected report period.