Omnicomm Online - November, 2020
NEW FEATURES IN OMNICOMM ONLINE:
1. It is now possible to configure events and notifications by additional CAN parameters, taking into account the preset thresholds
You can now set a “green” zone for operation below and above the nominal parameters. Data source - the terminal receives data from the J1939-75 CAN bus and transfers it to Omnicomm Online.
1) Carry out terminal setup using the configurator according to the instructions. The added SPN parameter will be supported by Omnicomm Online
2) To get access rights, contact email@example.com
3) In the section “Vehicle profile” - “CAN parameters”, select the parameter and set the thresholds
4) In the “Notifications” section, select “Type of CAN event”, the preset parameter, and the parameters “Operation start below nominal values”, “Operation start at nominal values”, “Operation start above nominal values”. When this is triggered, the user will receive a notification via a SMS or an email
5) In the “Events” report, you can view the values and the parameters of the generated CAN events
- Operation start below the nominal values for each parameter from the list
- Operation end below the nominal values for each parameter from the list
- Operation start at the nominal values for each parameter from the list
- Operation end at the nominal values for each parameter from the list
- Operation start above the nominal values for each parameter from the list
- Operation end above the nominal values for each parameter from the list
6) When importing a vehicle, if the parameters were set before, then they will be inserted where the old values were before deleting.
Find out more in the documentation:
2. Tire pressure now can also be displayed in bars
In the settings of the “Tire pressure” graph, you can now choose between bars and pascals (Pa). To do this, in the settings of the “Tire pressure” graph, select “Display pressure in bars”. Find out more in the documentation.
3. Integration with third-party REST API systems
We updated the method in REST API: /ls/api/v1/reports/statistics.
The following features were added:
fuelAdd - parameters of the “Fuel” section (additional tank)
filling “Filling volume, L” - total refueling volume for the first tank of the fuel tanker.
Find a detailed description in the documentation.
4. Integration of third-party equipment for Navtelecom and Arnavi terminals. We implemented driver registration using the tags which can be installed for GalileoSky 7 terminals, increased the number of processed Omnicomm LLS sensor connections (added access to sensors on ports from 7 to 18), and finalized the EGTS parser for obtaining data from the 1-wire temperature sensor.