Omnicomm 3.2 Terminals
Omnicomm terminals – vehicle equipment designed to gather information on the vehicle parameters and transmit data to Omnicomm Online or a third-party fleet monitoring system.
- Determination of location, speed and movement direction of the vehicle
- Detection of active GPS/GLONASS signal jamming
- Detection of active GSM signal jamming
- Reading and filtering values from fuel level sensors and a wide range of connected equipment
- Remote control of connected auxiliary equipment
- Data storage in non-volatile memory
- Data transmission to Omnicomm Online and other fleet monitoring systems
Access to the following features varies in different versions of Omnicomm Terminals:
- Set the minimum data collection period - 1 second
- 1-wire interface activation with simultaneous unlocking of driver identification features and connection of temperature sensors
- Turn on the second universal input
- Enable GSM/GPS signal jamming detection
- Increase the number of connected LLS to 4
- Enable iQFreeze support
- Enable Continental Pressure Check support
- Transmit data to 3 communication servers
- Enable CAN-LOG support
- Enable geofence setup
Omnicomm Light terminals support these features by default, while in Omnicomm Smart terminals they require unlocking. Contact the Technical Support Department at email@example.com to unlock all the above features.
While carrying out installation, observe the safety rules and regulatory requirements for this type of work.