In the «Settings» tab select the «Connection» section from the list.
In the «Data collection parameters» section:
«Data collection timer» – set the value of the period of Terminal requesting modules and external devices connected to it. Value range: from 15 to 240 s. Default value — 30 s.
«Operation mode with ignition off and power on» select:
- «Collect all data» – data collection and transmission same as with ignition turned on
- «Collect all except GPS» – collection and transmission of data selected during configuration of the terminal, except for the GPS module data
- «Collect data at jolting» – monitoring the status of the accelerometer. If the accelerometer reading changes by more than 0.2 g, the terminal switches to the “Collect all data” and performs data transmission to the Communication Server in 5 minutes
Selecting «Collect data at jolting» set the following configuration:
- «Collect all data» – when this parameter is enabled, the terminal upon expiration of the time specified in the “Interval of sending data to the server” switches to the “Collect all data” mode and performs data collection and transmission to the communication server. After the data transmission the terminal switches to the “Collect data at jolting” mode.
- «Interval of sending data to the server» – the time interval between the terminal connections to CS. Possible values: 1 to 6 hours, at intervals of 1 hour.
Depending on the set mode, the data are collected from the particular modules and external devices. Default value: “Collect data at jolting”.
«Adaptive data collection at cornering» – enable/disable adaptive data collection at cornering, which allows increasing the accuracy of displaying turns on the map by additional data collection from the GPS module more frequently than set in the “Data collection timer” parameter. Default value — enabled.
«Collecting data on the travelled distance» – allows increasing the accuracy of displaying the vehicle location on the map by additional data collection from the GPS module over the distance traveled between the events with registered coordinates. Default value — enabled.
«Distance traveled» – enter the mileage traveled from the moment of the last registered event with coordinates, upon achieving which the data will be collected. Possible values: 10 to 1000 meters. Default value – 100 meters. Default value — disabled.
«Coordinate drift filtering» – enable to eliminate drift of coordinates during the “Track” report generation.
When enabling the “Coordinate drift filtering” the following settings are available:
- “Delay after ignition on, s”. Default value – 35 s. Possible values: 0 to 900.
- “Maximum travel speed, km/h”. Default value - 180 km/h. Possible values: 5 to 360.
The default values allow elimination of drifts for most cases and do not require correction.