Fuel Level Sensors
In the “Settings” tab select the “Inputs” section from the list.
In the “Fuel Level Sensors” section:
“Data source” – select the type of fuel level sensors. Possible options:
- “Digital LLS” – when connecting fuel level sensors Omnicomm LLS
LLS-AF” – when connecting fuel level sensor Omnicomm LLS-AF
- “Vehicle sensor” – when connecting the vehicle standard fuel sensor
- “CAN Bus” – when connecting to the CAN bus
- “Struna +” – when connecting to the “Struna +” system
- “PMP-201” – when connecting the level gauge PMP-201
- “Disabled” – in case fuel level control is not required.
When Omnicomm LLS and Omnicomm
“Number of connected sensors” – specify the number of sensors connected to the terminal.
When choosing LLS fuel level sensors connected to a universal input, you need to configure the universal input. For automatic configuration of the universal input in Omnicomm Configurator press the “Configure UI” button.
“Filtration” – enter the size of inner filter. Possible options of filtration:
- “None” – filtration is performed only according to the settings in the Omnicomm LLS sensor
- “Low” – used in case of product installation in stationary fuel storages and non-mobile machinery
- “Medium” – used in case of vehicle's operation in normal road conditions
- “Strong” – used in case of vehicle's operation in normal and severe road conditions
- “Maximum” – used in case of vehicle's operation in severe road conditions and when connecting a standard fuel sensor with analog output
Connection of Omnicomm LLS fuel level sensor should be performed according to the diagram:
Connect several Omnicomm
When connecting the video terminals to the “Struna +” system or the “PMP-201” sensor:
- “Fuel tank volume, L” – enter the fuel tank volume. Possible values: from 0 to 65,000
- “Current fuel volume, L” – displays the current volume according to
the “Struna +” system or the “PMP-201” sensor
Connect the “PMP-201” sensor and the “Struna +” system according to the documentation on these devices. You may connect only one “Struna +” system. The network address, by default, is 80.