In the “Settings” tab select the “Connection” section from the list.
In the “Data collection parameters” section:
“Collection timer” – set the value of the period of Terminal requesting modules and external devices connected to it. Range of values – from 15 to 240 seconds.
“Operation with ignition off and power on” select:
- “Collect all data” – data collection and transmission same as with ignition turned on.
- “Collect all except GPS” – collection and transmission of data selected during configuration of the terminal, except for the GPS module data
- “Collect data at jolting” – monitoring the status of the panic button and accelerometer. If the accelerometer reading changes by more than 0.2 g or the panic button is pressed, the terminal switches to the “Collect all data” and performs data transmission to the Communication Server in 5 minutes
When selecting “Collect data at jolting” set the following configuration:
- “Collect all data” – when this parameter is enabled, the terminal upon expiration of the time specified in the “Period of data sending to Server” switches to the “Collect all data” mode and performs data collection and transmission to the communication server. After the data transmission the terminal switches to the “Collect data during jolting” mode.
- “Period of data submission to server” – the time interval between the terminal connections to CS. Possible values: from 1 to 6 hours, at intervals of 1 hour.
Depending on the set mode, the data are acquired from the particular modules and external devices.
“Adaptive data collection on turns” – enable/disable adaptive data collection on turns, which allows increasing the accuracy of displaying turns on the map by additional data collection from the GPS module more frequently than set in the “Data collection” parameter.
“Data collection over the distance traveled” – allows increasing the accuracy of displaying the vehicle location on the map by additional data acquisition from the GPS module over the distance traveled between the events with registered coordinates.
“Distance traveled” – enter the mileage traveled from the moment of the last registered event with coordinates, upon achieving which the data will be acquired. Possible values: from 10 to 1000 meters. Default value – 100 meters.
“Coordinate drift filtering” – enable to eliminate runout of coordinates during the “Track” report generation.
When enabling the “Coordinate drift filtering” the following settings are available:
- “Delay after ignition on, sec”. Default value – 35 sec. Possible values: from 0 to 900.
- “Maximum movement speed, km/h”. Default value – 180 km/h. Possible values: from 5 to 360.
The default values allow elimination of drift for most cases and do not require correction.