Collection Timer — set up the value for the polling period for the Terminal, its connected modules and external devices. The available value range is from 15 to 240 seconds.
Go to the “Operation Mode for Ignition Off and Power On” and select one of the following:
- “Collect all data”, collecting and transmitting data in the same manner as when the ignition is on.
- “Collect all data except GPS”, collecting and transmitting data selected during the Terminal configuration, except for the GPS module data.
- “Collect Data during jolting”, monitoring the state of the panic button and accelerometer. When the accelerometer readings change by more than 0.2 g, or when the panic button is pressed, the Terminal switches to 'Collect All Data' mode and proceeds to transmit data to the Communication Server for the next 5 minutes.
When selecting “Collect all data during jolting”, configure the following settings:
- “Collect all data”, with this parameter enabled, the Terminal switches to “Collect all data” mode and collects and transmits data to the communication server when the time entered in the “Period of Data Transmission to Server” expires. Having transmitted all available data, the Terminal reverts to “Collect data during jolting” mode.
- Period of data transmission to server, select the time interval in between the Terminal's connection sessions to the server. The available values range from 1 to 6 hours at 1-hour increments.
Depending on the mode selected, data is collected from pre-specified modules and external devices.
“Adaptive data collection during turns”, enable or disable collecting data when the vehicle makes a turn; enabling it helps increase the accuracy of recording and displaying turns on the map. This is done by collecting additional data from the GPS module more frequently than the “Collection Timer” parameter suggests.
“Collecting data on distance travelled” allows increasing the accuracy of tracking the vehicle location and therefore displaying it on the map. This is done by collecting additional data from the GPS module on the distance travelled between registered events with set coordinates.
“Distance Travelled”, enter the value of the distance travelled from the last registered event with set coordinates that must be reached to initiate data collection. The values range from 10 to 1,000.