The user manual contains detailed description of operation with Omnicomm Online reports generated for the objects: vehicles (cars and fuel tankers), drivers, geofences and routes.
Omnicomm Online allows a user to control operation of vehicles and drivers using reports being its feature. To access Omnicomm Online you need only a PC connected to the Internet.
Processing and storage of the obtained data is performed on the basis of Omnicomm company resources.
Browsers recommended for work in Omnicomm Online: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Yandex Browser.
There are three types of users in the system:
- who generates reports on objects to which this user has a right of access
- performs addition, removal, editing of profiles, assignment and unassignment of drivers to/from VH
- performs setup and review of notifications
- performs import and export of objects
- creates users and it sets up rights of access
- performs import and export of objects, notifications and user settings
- manages objects list
- performs partners (dealers) management
- is an employee of Omnicomm company
For efficient work in Omnicomm Online:
- Network delay 150 msec or lower
- Internet network download speed 3 Mbps or higher
- Min 8 GB RAM
- CPU Dualcore 2×2 GHz or higher
- Network delay 200 msec or lower
- Internet network download speed 1 Mbps
- Min 4 GB RAM
- CPU 2 GHz
Requirements to the browser:
One of the two latest versions of the following browsers: