Omnicomm 3.1 Terminals
Omnicomm terminals – vehicle equipment designed to gather information on the vehicle parameters and transmit data to Omnicomm Online or a third-party fleet monitoring system.
- Determination of location, speed and movement direction of the vehicle
- Reading and filtering values from fuel level sensors and a wide range of connected equipment
- Remote control of connected auxiliary equipment
- Data storage in non-volatile memory
- Data transmission to Omnicomm Online and other fleet monitoring systems
Models of Omnicomm terminal differ from each other in the design and range of connected equipment.
While carrying out installation, observe the safety rules and regulatory requirements for this type of work.