Omnicomm OKO Video Terminal
Omnicomm OKO video terminal – vehicle equipment designed to collect information on the vehicle condition, record video to the removable media devices and transmit data to Omnicomm Online cloud service or a third-party software.
- video recording from the connected IP cameras
- data generation and transmission on events requiring video recording
- determination of location, speed and movement direction of the vehicle
- reading and filtering values from fuel level sensors and a wide range of connected equipment
- remote control of connected auxiliary equipment
- data storage in non-volatile memory
- data transmission to Omnicomm Online or a third-party software
Two SIM cards are required to work with the video terminal: SIM1 - for telemetric data transmission, SIM2 - for video files transmission.
After the ignition is switched off, recording and video transmission continues for 30 minutes. Contact the maintenance service to change the recording shutdown interval.
Video recording starts 50-70 seconds after the ignition is turned on, depending on the number of cameras connected.
While carrying out installation, observe the safety rules and regulatory requirements for this type of work.